Artificial turf is mainly made of polyethylene plastic grass and with in-fill base of crumb rubber from ground up recycled tires. It was first used to lay playing surfaces for sports like field hockey and golf, and since then the use of fake lawns has spread to adorning the yards of homes and other buildings across the world. Having a nicely manicured lawn in front of a home is the desire of every house owner as it adds to the aesthetics of the building and adds value to the social life of the residents. By choosing artificial grass, you can have the best of both worlds: an improved landscaping of your home and virtually zero maintenance. The same holds good for buildings like large office complexes, shopping malls, business centers and even the lawns outside the sporting stadia. There are several companies supplying and installing artificial grass Perth wide. Your search for installing forever fields and lawns can virtually end with any such source.
Pros of artificial grass plantation
· The maintenance cost is low: In the beginning, the cost of this endeavor can be higher, but proponents claim that maintenance won’t be very high.
· No pesticide: Unlike natural grass, artificial turf doesn’t need treatment with pesticides and fertilizers.
· Increase in playability: The durability of turf is more than grass as playability is much higher. It is beneficial to sports organizations as games cannot get cancelled because of climatic conditions.
· Less injury: Grass gets torn by rough play, but nothing like this happens on an artificial field.
· No use of water: Watering of the grass is not needed in artificial fields to the extent one has to do with the natural ones. Only when a fast paced game is on and if the turf gets heated up, some amount of watering is done to cool the playing surface.
How to build an artificial grass lawn
There are companies that sell artificial grass Perth wide, and they provide easy installation of the same as well. They follow a ten step process, and the steps are:
· Ground cleaning
· Base height
· Gravel Sub base
· Compacting the base
· Forever lawn layout
· Cutting the grass
· Securing and seaming
· Rubber infill
· Clean up
After completion of all these stages, the process of making an artificial turf field is complete.
Artificial turf, an alternative to real grass
If you have difficulty trying to maintain your lawns, tending to it frequently, or if you live in a climate where you have to keep watering your lawn, then installation of artificial turf is definitely a good option. In many homes, green grass has been replaced by synthetic grass, which has led to the forever lawns. For those who are inclined to do these activities by themselves, the shops which sell artificial grass Perth wide even supply the DIY kits which one can buy and do the installation. They will provide complete tips and step by step procedures to install the synthetic grass lawn, including the removal of the existing grass and preparing the surface. Check out http://www.greenprintsynthetic.com.au.